Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Surrender to Thee

God hath made everything beautiful in His Time ...
Today i sent my ADS application with a faith and hope in my heart, "Bless this application O Lord". Many things happen in my life without i ever expect those things came to me. I remembered when i got the letter from embassy of india about travel grant for 2 months, i was so excited and happy because i always hope that someday i will go abroad to have world experience and meet new people ...the first step arrived


Another step when i got travel grant for Public Health Conference in Bangkok 2006 moreover i gave presentation, it was unforgettable moments that i spoke to many people and they satisfied with my presentation, how about next step???


Thanks GOD, 3 months ago i went back again to Bangkok for Biosafety Conference. It was good to be back in Bangkok with all hectic schedule and people coming everywhere. is this the last step....


I wonder next November whether i can go to Saitama,Japan for 39th APACPH (public health conference) but
i know one thing i have to give my best with all efforts and hard works so finally the blessing of Jesus Christ come upon me and my world adventure step wont stop right now.....


I believe i can fly, i believe i can touch the sky, when my GOD abide with me, i wont forget my mission from diploma to post graduate degree, Amien...Amien...Amien.
next flight goes to _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _????

No comments: