Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Injury Time for ADS application

Gosh............ time now has indicated injury time for all of ADS applicants, so it is better to prepare and do final check again before you send to ADS Office.

How about my application? well as far as i know, i have fulfill all the requirements and tonight i have to look for my passport and tommorow if it is possible to send three documents straight to ADS Office in Kuningan.

Heart beat 1......2......3......

Go...go..go Jerico...thats what people said to me

I just do what should i do and i know that God will do the best for me. For all of you ADS Applicant wish you good luck and may our dream come true....

Oooppss.. i forgot to say that one of my mission to follow ADS because i want MBA (married by ausaid) ^_^

Go Boy Power ---------------------------------------->waiting for mission accomplish

1 comment:

Roffi Grandiosa said...

chayo.. cmon jerry you can do it