Monday, October 1, 2007

welcome VLIR 2008-2009

This morning i opened VLIR website (you can check the banner in upside position of this web blog, finally they upload the 2008-2009 scholarship brochure and application form with due date February 1, 2008. well i have downloaded all the files and first of all i have to be ready for next week toefl test with minimal requirement of 550 so i must reach over it even i have to try to get above 600 or even in order to apply also for Erasmus and Norway Quota scheme.
I have make up my choice to apply for Master in Biostatistic at Ghent University so it mean i have to apply through their online application and print it out and include it to VLIR documents. Oooops... if i go with my "wife" ( i believe in YOU my LORD), i will be happy and it is one of our aim. I knew that she really wants to go abroad. Hmmmmm..... work hard, change mind set and strive for the best.
Push harder..push harder..push harder Jerico Franciscus Pardosi, SKM. Go for your Master Degree..Come on Wolverine Batak
One thing for sure, i will put my trust in Jesus, i have to give 90% of my very best effort and finally this is very important- - 10% from GOD will make miracle happen in my life.
how about you friend? any plan to go abroad? never stop chasing your star.....keep it going friends
have a nice day all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go go batak

semangat jangan menyerah