Wednesday, October 3, 2007

HOLIDAY HERE I COME...

the day will come, when all moslem in Indonesia will end their fasting month (holy month) and will celebrate Idul Fitri. I noticed that my friends at the office busy with their preparation for Idul Fitri. Idul Fitri symbolize the end of fasting month and their back to Fitri (Clean Soul like new baby born). Congratulation for all the moslem in my loving country, and for me it mean holiday here i come...

there are several things i will do :
1. always get afternoon rest (this is what i wanted so badly)
2. home workout training (it is body building time)
3. study for toefl test
4. practice for christmas celebration and tunas zaitun

well hopefully all those schedule will refresh my energy again.

Oooopss.. November getting close... remember to translate all documents needed for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship.

here i come my holiday...

No comments: