Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Waiting Patiently for ADS RESULT,AMIEN

here i am now after yesterday i had tough and great interview with Prof. Richard and Mrs. Ros from ADS JST Interviewer Team. now i have to wait patiently for the final result of my scholarship. if you ask me how did i do yesterday? well...you can say i did fine and i don't want to decide what will be the result for me but i believe i have did the best and GOD do the rest for me, AMIEN.

They told me the announcement will be make on Mid February together with the IELTS result. huhhhh.... GOD please help me with my hope to study in Australia and i am still hang on with my hope to go this year there, AMIEN...AMIEN...AMIEN.

I met new friends such as ELLA ANTARA (this girl is full of joy and easy going but not forget coming late..hehehe), BA NIKEN WVI (this world is very small, she is daughter of Prof. Soekidjo, can you believe it, nice talk with her), OTHER FRIENDS FROM SETNEG (both of them waiting till the last interview participant, i got stories about their work for the country, go girls)..hmmm who else...i am happy to be there yesterday.

Aussie....here we come..........

Jesus Bless us

No comments: